As a small business owner, you likely have unique challenges, both in business and marketing, that you’ve struggled to tackle over the years. As a fellow small business owner and coach, I love to share some of my favorite tips and resources I use in my everyday business.
No matter where you’re at in your business journey, here are a few technology solutions that may be just the tool to take your marketing strategy to the next level:
- Hootsuite. With Hootsuite, you can easily manage all of your social media in one place. By linking your social media platforms, you can efficiently schedule multiple posts for the week and even respond and view posts from your network. Consolidate your networks today: https://hootsuite.com/
- MailChimp. Develop your email marketing strategy with MailChimp. What I like about MailChimp is the power of automation it provides! The many features allow you to quickly respond to customers, whether it’s follow up to an opened email, or an auto-response to a subscription request. Stay connected and send your first email: https://mailchimp.com/
- Canva. Designing made simple for even the least creative of us!! Canva has a variety of templates for all of your design project needs, including newsletters, business cards, infographics, Facebook cover photos and much, much more. When you need to grab someone’s attention, don’t underestimate the power of a well-designed graphic. Get your creative juices flowing: https://www.canva.com/
- QuickBooks. Easily and quickly process all of your invoices through QuickBooks. With online invoices and multiple payment options, including bank transfers or credit/debit card payments, it’s easier than ever for your clients to submit their payments. On your end, you’ll love the customization options for invoices, including the look and logistics, such as reminders and time tracking options. Check it out: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/invoicing/
- Hello Sign. Need a signature on a contractor agreement, business retainer, or employee notifications? If you do a lot of your business remotely or have employees/contractors that work from home, you should check out Hello Sign. With Hello Sign, you get the peace of security, convenience, and the delivery of legally binding contracts right to your inbox. Manage your business needs and share your John Hancock: https://www.hellosign.com
- Asana. Nothing gets done at Piccolo Marketing without Asana! It provides a user-friendly, interactive platform for team members to work together and coordinate projects or to simply track recurring tasks. “Move work forward” with project and team management in Asana and get on track today: https://asana.com
- Google. Google Drive. Gmail. Google +. Google Docs. Google Calendar. Seriously, if nothing else, everyone uses the Google search engine! In my day to day business, my team and I use many of the Google services to stay organized and connected. Some of my favorites? Drive – share and work together simultaneously. Calendar – send invites and set reminders. Explore the many, FREE options with Google: https://www.google.com
What are your favorite Tools of the Trade? Looking to learn more and use these tools effectively? Build Your Damn Business!
Need help developing and implementing a manageable AND successful marketing strategy? Give us a call at Piccolo Marketing at 615-348-7768 to get started!