You may find yourself asking the question, “how do I market my small business?” The marketing landscape has changed dramatically over the last five years, and it can be hard to keep up with all the new platforms, technology, and trends.
I’m happy to help you navigate the marketing world! I have years of experience helping small business owners achieve unprecedented growth through the development of marketing strategies. Let’s talk about strategies you can use to market your Nashville small business.
What Is A Marketing Strategy, Anyway?
This is a great first question to ask, even if you think you know the answer. A savvy business owner is always willing to learn something new! Key points to consider:
- A marketing strategy is a business’s game plan for reaching consumers (prospective clients) and turning them into customers of their products or services.
- Marketing strategies should revolve around a company’s value proposition (promise of value).
- The ultimate goal of a marketing strategy is to achieve and communicate a sustainable competitive advantage over rival companies.
What Does An Effective Marketing Strategy Involve?
When it comes to reaching prospective clients and turning them into customers, there is a lot to choose from. Your best bet as a small business owner is to focus on the must-haves.
Here is a list of your small business marketing non-negotiables:
- Social media accounts (choose those that work best for your business model)
- Website (or a landing page at the very least)
- Contact details (e.g., email and telephone number)
- Customer reviews
I’m here to help you further with the details, such as choosing the best social media accounts for your business model or whether you need an actual website or just a landing page.
I’m AnnaVija McClain. From building marketing strategies and streamlining business systems to automating processes and developing talent, I’ve developed solutions, backed by years of experience, that will help you transform your Nashville small business and your life.
Contact me online or call me at (615) 348 7768 to set up a time for us to sit down and talk about ways I can help you achieve your business goals and dreams.